Sunday, April 21, 2013

Finn's Class

I know I am little behind in posting these...but if you follow our fan page on Facebook you would have seen what I created when Finnabair came to Melbourne.




I was lucky enough to get into two of her classes.

The first was making a grungy canvas...so much fun, so messy, so completely different to what I do, but so much fun.  Finn is a great teacher, explaining everything so simply that every step seemed a breeze (I was really concerned I would fall behind or get over whelmed) but was happy that I had a completed canvas that I loved at the end of the class.

So here is what I created on the first day.



The following day I was back bright and early in the morning (well 9am - but that is early to me..lol) to do a journal class.  Decorating her new journal from Prima.

Again another class so completely different to my style - a little similar to the first class - but different as well, I was a little more confident with this class having done the class the day before, so instead of thinking about every thing I was putting on the page, or laying it out first and then gluing I just went with the flow and placed things here, there, anywhere and loved the final product.  It was so freeing and I loved every minute of it.

So here is the cover of the journal.



 We had amazing bags with lots of Finnabairs yummy new products from her line Sunrise Sunset from Prima and used lots of delicious colours from Silks.

if you are interested in trying to create something like this we have her products in store HERE

also have the Silks available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment