Sunday, April 17, 2016

Welcome to Part of Our Design Team



Firstly I would like to thank everyone that applied for our  First Design Team.  I am sorry if you didn't hear from us, we have had (and are still having) many email issues.

We had an amazing response and it was very difficult picking the Team.

Today we introduce you to 2 team members (another will be joining soon)



Introducing Michelle Logan


My Name is Michelle Logan and I am addicted to all things messy when it comes to creating. I live in suburban Melbourne in a male dominated household of 2 teens and a super craft tolerant hubby. My girly companion in the house is my beautiful dog Shyloh and a rabbit named Blaze.
In a former life I was Physical Education Teacher until I came to my senses after 10 years!

I have always been into crafty things, (as a youngster give me a set of coloured pencils and I was happy!), I started out making cards and hoarding stamps (am yet to give up the hoarding part). I moved on to wedding invitations (after undertaking a calligraphy course) then scrapbooking (after my first fella’ was born), and now take on all manner of projects including art journaling, canvases, and anything off the page, as long as it’s messy I am in!

I guess I am into all things messy, grungy, and mixed media who struggles with feminine girly stuff! The colour purple and flowers really throw me out of my comfort zone. But I am willing to try anything!
I have taught scrapping classes in the past and have just finished an enjoyable year (2015) as a Scrapbooking Memories Master and before that a Scrapbook Creations Design Diva (2013/2014).
You can find what makes me happy on my Blog:
http://mlogandesigns.blogspot.com.au/
 and Facebook Page: 
https://www.facebook.com/happymess64/?ref=hl




Introducing Kerry Fellowes



Hello!  My name is Kerry. I have been crafting for about 7 years. I have 2 beautiful children and together with my partner Steve we live in the Dandenong foothills in Victoria, Australia.
By day, I design and lasercut wood and chipboard and am blessed to have made my passion into a career doing something I love. I am usually not far from the crafting table and love to be inspired by the things around me in my daily life such as colour and texture and hope to inspire you too. I love to create from a basic idea and watch how it unfolds infront of me. The creative journey is full of magic, mystery and wonder and you never stop learning.

You can find me on facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/kerry.fellowes

Blog: http://whichcraftdoyoudo.blogspot.com.au/




13 comments: